Bids / Proposals
The City of Chino invites qualified businesses, contractors, and vendors to take part in the Bidding and Proposal Opportunities process. The City's requests for bids and proposals, bid results, and notices of award can be obtained through the City of Chino's Vendor Portal, (hosted by Planet Bids) a fully automated web-based vendor and bid management system.
This system makes doing business with Chino easier by providing vendors up-to-date information regarding bid requests. Some of the key features and benefits include the ability to:
- Maintain your own profile as a new or existing vendor
- Receive automatic email notifications for selected bid opportunities based on product/service categories
- Search for all types of requests, addenda, plan holders, bid results, and contract awards at any time
- Request and download bid document(s) when available
- Receive automatic addendum notification as a bid participant
- Submit electronic bidding in some cases, allowing bid responses to be securely submitted online
In accordance with the Procurement Ethics Policy Statement, the City of Chino established an Ethics in Public Contracting policy wherein City employees shall always uphold the highest level of ethical conduct in performing purchasing activities on behalf of the City. At minimum, City Employees shall comply with the standards set forth in CMC 2.60 - Conflict of Ethics Code, the Political Reform Act, GC sections 8100 et seq., the Fair Political Practices Commission (FPPC) regulations, GC section 1090, and the Anti-Kickback Enforcement Act of 1986
For general purchasing questions, please call 909-334-3367 or email the Purchasing Division.