The Chino Cares Community Hygiene Drive
Looking to make a difference in your local community? We challenge you to the Chino Cares Challenge. The CARE Closet is in urgent need of emergency hygiene supplies to support families facing financial difficulties.
We are calling on the community to help restock the Care Closet's shelves with essential hygiene items including:
- body wash
- bar soap
- laundry detergent.
This Chino Cares Challenge will take place from March 15 to April 14, 2023. Donations can be dropped off at the following locations:
- HOPE Family Resource Center (12970 Third Street)
- Ayala Park Operations center (5575 Edison Avenue)
- Carolyn Owens Community Center (13201 Central Avenue)
- Chino City Hall (13220 Central Avenue)
- Chino Youth Museum (13191 Sixth Street)
- Neighborhood Activity Center (5201 D Street)
- Preserve Community Center (15800 Main Street)
The Community Care Closet helps hundreds of families each year. The provide families in need or crises the opportunity to "shop" for clothing, emergency hygiene products, and school supplies at no cost to the family. Eligible families include those with children enrolled in the Chino Valley Unified School District and or children 0 - 5 years old who live in the Chino Valley Unified School District.
If you are a family looking to obtain services from the Community Care Closet, please call the HOPE Family Resource Center to set up an appointment at 909-628-1202 ext. 8960, or visit located on the Chino Valley Adult School campus, 12970 Third Street, CA 91710. Office hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 4:30pm.
Take the Challenge, Chino!