Many of the Human Services programs utilize graduate and bachelor degree level university students as interns. Full clinical supervision is provided to meet university and state requirements for field work and licensing hours to become a licensed marriage and family therapist. School-based opportunities for training experience is provided.
- Community based counseling services
- Individual, couples, and family counseling at the agency
- School based counseling in elementary, middle, and high school settings
- Weekly group and individual supervision
- Trainings and workshops provided throughout the year
- Opportunities in additional programs such as the Choices Domestic Violence Batterers' classes and Case Management
- Daytime availability for school based clients between 8:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
- One evening block of time to see agency clients
- 3 hours each week for supervision
- 12 month commitment
- 15 to 20 hours per week
- Member of CAMFT
- Carry liability insurance
- Fingerprint clearance
For more requirement information view the Traineeship Flyer (PDF).
Inquiries & Resumes
For inquiries or to submit your resume, email the Community Services Department.